We're fast-approaching the end of 2016, which means awards season is upon us. Databarracks has been selected as a finalist in a number of categories this year.
Why is this a problem?
Individually, the services and resources in the AWS catalogue are some of the best in the world. But without the knowledge and expertise to deploy them effectively, it's like being handed the parts to a muscle car without any blueprints.
Architecting effectively for AWS requires a completely different skillset to managing traditional infrastructure.
How can Databarracks help?
Databarracks Design, Build, Manage and Support market-leading AWS environments. We configure AWS services and resources into robust infrastructure that both supports your organisation and adapts organically as it grows.
We know infrastructure, inside out, upside down and back to front. We remember when true scalability was an expensive pipe dream and resiliency just meant buying stuff twice.
That's why we love AWS – because the conversation's no longer about "how can we get this to work?", but "how can we make this a strategic asset?"
Get a Quick Quote
AWS Design and Build services
We design and build custom-made infrastructure to support everything from individual applications to entire corporate infrastructures.
We can start from scratch or review your current architecture and bring it in line with industry best practice for better performance, resilience, scalability and cost-effectiveness. Our services include:
- A review of your existing AWS environment with recommendations to bring it in line with best practice
- Horizontal scaling and service decoupling and reconfiguration for efficient deployment on AWS resources
- Setup of highly scalable test and development environments
- Architecting across multiple Availability Zones for maximum disaster recovery and resilience
- Continuous Delivery Integration with Jenkins
- Integration with other onsite or hosted systems to leverage existing investments
- Firewall and security design
No obligation, no hard sell
Our sales team and technical experts are always on hand to help you weigh up the best course of action for you. Call us now to talk through your requirements and get free specialist advice on building the right cloud for your business.
“Databarracks knew exactly how to build the solution for us. We needed a service that gave flexibility for varying traffic loads without compromising performance – and we’ve found it in AWS.
Finally we have a service that reacts and grows with us, not a service that we’re restricted by or have to grow into.
For us it’s vital that we are not only always-on, but that performance is always fantastic. Having Databarracks manage and support us on AWS means we know that is always the case."
Michael Grime, CEO at Anchorfan
AWS Manage and Support services
Our Manage and Support services take the complexity out of the day-to-day of running your essential infrastructure.
We'll monitor the quality and resilience of your security measures, the performance of the resources and SLAs you rely on, and the development of your environment as your organisation grows.
Databarracks' AWS managed services include:
- 24/7 proactive monitoring of application logs and databases
- Configuration of automated alerts and recovery actions
- Monthly reports on SLAs and performance
- Patch management, maintenance and capacity planning
- Scalable technical support, from a quick question to ad-hoc assistance, to total solution ownership and 24/7/365 cover
Need help getting there? Our migration services ensure you migrate once and migrate right. We can migrate from existing environments, whether in-house or with a pre-existing hosting partner. We can also run parallel deployments to minimise interruption to business continuity and get your new environment stood up as soon as possible.
Our support is as scalable as your infrastructure. Whether you need proactive 24/7 monitoring, regularly scheduled reviews, or just have the occasional query, we'll work with you to create a relationship that suits your capabilities and your needs.
|Customer Service 24x7x365|
|Technical Support 24/7||Email Only (24/7)||Phone and Email (24/7)|
|Remote log on and hands on support for issue resolution|
|Helpdesk Access (Ticketing)|
|Architecture Support||Use Case Guidance||Application Architecture|
|Best Practice Guidance|
|Direct Access to
Technical Account Manager
|Priority 1||The entire Service is completely inaccessible.||12 Hours||1 Hour|
|Priority 2||Operation of the Service is severely degraded, or major components are not operational and work cannot reasonably continue.||24 Hours||4 Hours|
|Priority 3||Certain non-essential features of the Service are impaired while most major components of the Service remain functional.||48 Hours||12 Hours|
|Priority 4||Errors that are non disabling or cosmetic and clearly have little or no impact on the normal operation of the Services.||64 Hours||24 Hours|
What our customers say about us
- Accredited - chosen by Amazon as trusted AWS Solution Provider
- Knowledgeable - we have the technical expertise for your project, however complex
- Support - 24/7/365 assistance from UK based engineers
- Reliable - AWS from Databarracks focus on performance and customer care.