Hosted Exchange Control Panel
Using Hosted Exchange doesn't mean you
lose control of your email environment. You have access
to the Exchange Control Panel which serves as an Administration
Portal for you to control your Hosted Exchange setup.
- Change passwords without assistance
- Create new mailboxes
- Modify existing mailboxes (change display name, check mailbox
- Add email addresses or aliases
- Setup MailTips* with specific rules for your company
- Check on ActiveSync status for devices - "Allow", "Block" or
- Create distribution groups
- Create external contacts
- Delegate permission to users to create their own distribution
groups and perform tracing
- Check on who has accessed mailboxes (and when) for your own
Users of Dedicated Hosted
Exchange have access to the Exchange Control Panel as well as
access to the server itself and to PowerShell to automate
MailTips in Exchange Server 2010 is new a feature to
help your users.
When you enter an email address or distribution list, MailTips
will give you information before you click "Send". Find out
straight away if the recipient is on holiday or invalid and if your
attachments exceed your company's limit.
MailTips can also alert you before you "Reply All" to an email
you received via BCC and will give you the exact number of
recipients in a distribution list before you send to prevent any
embarrassing email mistakes.