Business Development Executive
Location: Battersea (and remote working)
Salary: Competitive + commission
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Cycle-to-work scheme
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Channel Manager
Hours of work: Full time
Databarracks is a disaster recovery and cloud service provider based in South West London. We have grown substantially winning new business and industry awards typical of companies many times our size. We did this by maintaining a small company ethos and hiring clever, motivated people who are invested in what they do and fun to be around.
We're a tight, focused team, with the internal resources to provide meaningful opportunities for progression and on-the-job training. Some of our most senior staff members started in entry-level positions and have, through a combination of personal drive and internal support, made leaps up the career ladder.
This is a new and exciting role working with our Channel Manager to identify, grow and retain our channel partnerships.
- Responsible for the generating new business leads for channel partnerships
- Prospecting and developing a pipeline of new partnership opportunities through a mix of channels
- Maintaining a high level of outbound activity
- Delivering exceptional customer service, as the first point of contact with Databarracks
- Building and maintaining relationships from initial contact through to signed partnership agreement
- Helping to develop new partners from initial onboarding through to delivering consistent revenue
- Maintain market awareness, of Databarracks’ competitors, their USPs and understand how to position-against
- A keen interest in both technology and business development
- A successful track record of working with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sharp attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Willing to learn on the job from peers and confident to ask for help when needed
- Organised and comfortable with process and system based working