Graphic Designer - 12 month FTC
Location: Battersea (and remote working)
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Cycle-to-work scheme
Bonus: Discretionary, reviewed annually by means of appraisal
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Marketing Director
Databarracks is a disaster recovery and cloud service provider based in South West London. We have grown substantially since we were founded in 2003. We have won new business and industry awards typical of companies many times our size. We did this by maintaining a small company ethos and hiring clever, motivated people who are invested in what they do and fun to be around.
We're a tight and focused team, with the internal resources to provide meaningful opportunities for progression and on-the-job training. Some of our most senior staff members started in entry-level positions and have, through personal drive and internal support, made leaps up the career ladder.
You’re responsible for how Databarracks presents itself to the world.
You’ll have your hands on all aspects of design – print, digital, video and branding. We’re always looking for the best ways to make Databarracks stand out, and you are at the forefront of that.
You’re the owner and guardian of the Databarracks brand.
- Document design and layout for resources
- Short and long-form animation for social and video
- Design UI for digital products and portals
- Data visualisation and infographic creation
- Assets for email Marketing and Automation tools
- Event stand design and creation
- Managing CMS
- Direct mail
- PowerPoint design for pitches and presentations
You’ll work in a small, tight-knit marketing team. You will also work with senior management, sales, technical and development teams.
You’re passionate about using design to make an impact inside and outside the firm, and help to drive Databarracks’ performance.
You can take a brief, understand the problem and provide creative solutions
You have laser-like attention to detail
You can juggle one or two major projects and small day-to-day tasks – delivering on-time and to-brief.
- A great portfolio
- An ability to communicate complex ideas visually
- A desire to learn and improve
- An interest in technology
- Adobe CS, specifically: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- HTML CSS
- Typography and layout
- An understanding of B2B technology design customs
- WordPress & common CMS
- Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Marvel, Balsamiq, InVision
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- A panoramic office overlooking the river
- Breakfast provided
- Regular socials and activities
Minimum 2 years’ experience