Head of Finance
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Cycle-to-work scheme
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Financial Director
Databarracks is a disaster recovery and cloud service provider based in South West London. We have grown substantially winning new business and industry awards typical of companies many times our size. We did this by maintaining a small company ethos and hiring clever, motivated people who are invested in what they do and fun to be around.
We're a tight, focused team, with the internal resources to provide meaningful opportunities for progression and on-the-job training. Some of our most senior staff members started in entry-level positions and have, through a combination of personal drive and internal support, made leaps up the career ladder.
Databarracks may be a technology company, but the lifeblood of our organisation is the service and support we provide our customers.
To ensure the highest levels of efficient and effective customer management looking for a Head of Finance. You’ll work closely with the Financial Director and Finance Assistant to monitor and manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
- Ensure accurate monthly invoicing across a range of services
- Prepare and present consolidated management accounts
- Review and investigate margin variances across services and customers
- Ensure all accounting standards are implemented and updated accordingly
- Liaise and manage external bookkeepers to ensure monthly management accounts are accurate and delivered on time
- Manage the monthly payroll
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Produce cash flow reports
- Create Nominal and Product codes for financial records postings
- Manage the audit process with external auditors
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Be organised, friendly and approachable with excellent Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be professional and trustworthy
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Thrive in a busy environment with the ability to work alone and with multiple teams
- Ideally have experience of mergers and integration
- ACCA qualified
- Working Experience, Good knowledge of Sage 50
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of AP and AR