Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Battersea (and remote working)
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Cycle-to-work scheme
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours of work: Full time
Experience: B2B marketing experience preferred (but not required)
Language: English (Required)
Databarracks is a disaster recovery and cloud service provider based in South West London. We have grown substantially winning new business and industry awards typical of companies many times our size. We did this by maintaining a small company ethos and hiring clever, motivated people who are invested in what they do and fun to be around.
We're a tight, focused team, with the internal resources to provide meaningful opportunities for progression and on-the-job training. Some of our most senior staff members started in entry-level positions and have, through a combination of personal drive and internal support, made leaps up the career ladder.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for all Databarracks’ marketing.
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Manager with the ambition to grow quickly to become a Head of Marketing, Marketing Director or CMO.
You’ll be charged with running the entire marketing function. You’re a master of both the art and the science of marketing, from creative and brand through to campaigns, execution and reporting.
- Managing the internal marketing team, including copywriters, designers and marketing executives
- Managing external PR and digital agencies
- Digital strategy
- Social media strategy and planning (organic and advertising)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- PPC campaign management
- Demand generation and campaign management
- Organising tradeshows and regional events
- Content syndication
- Content strategy and planning
- Commissioning and managing research-based reports
- Micro-sites and digital tools
- Tracking ROI and measuring the success of all content marketing and demand generation campaigns and reporting effectiveness to the Board.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in B2B tech marketing
- A track-record of managing both demand-gen and campaigns, as well as brand and content creation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing, editing and proofreading experience – articulate and creative
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload while multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines – a MUST
- Energetic team player with a strong attention to detail
- Mature, reasoned and able to complete tasks independently and on time