Pandemic Management - An operational approach
Few organisations were prepared for a pandemic of this scale or one that could last for months.
With everyone currently striving to deal with the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to help in any way we can. We’re therefore making our Business Continuity as a Service Pandemic Planning documentation available for free.
As organisations move to working from home, these resources provide a framework and a structured approach to your response including:
- Trigger points for escalation and Post Pandemic Waves
- Case tracking and reporting
- Vulnerable staff tracking
- Equipment and asset management
- Cleaning and Return to Work policies
Download the PDF and associated Case Tracking and Trigger spreadsheets to help guide your plans and response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
How we use your information