Implementing a Disaster Recovery solution isn't easy in the real world. We walk through the technical steps to setting up successful DR.
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Microsoft Azure is a collection of integrated cloud services with a global network of Microsoft-managed data centres.
Azure is available in 140 countries, and supports 17 languages and 24 currencies, all backed by Microsoft's investment in global data centre infrastructure.
With over a decade of experience providing award-winning cloud based backup and disaster recovery services – Databarracks designs, builds and manages your continuity into the Azure cloud.
Recovering effectively from a disaster requires a distinct skill-set and the experience of recovering different systems from different scenarios.
Perfoming hundreds recoveries annually, we're experts at getting businesses back up and running from systems hosted on site or in the cloud.
What we do
We'll work with you to analyse exactly how your organisation uses its technology to operate and design a recovery plan tailored to you.
We'll setup and prove the solution without affecting your production systems or disrupting your day-to-day activities.
- Configuration of replication software
- Creation of monitoring policies
- Supported failover testing
We manage the ongoing replication process to make sure Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met – notifying your team and intervening when needed.
Finally, whenever you need us – to recover a single server or bring your entire environment back up following a major continuity incident, we're here for you... 24/7/365.
Find out more about Databarracks DRaaS support
- Continuous, bi-directional data protection
- Rewind and recover anything from any point time
- Remove complex & expensive DR sites
- Flexible, pay-as-you-go model lowers IT costs
- No-impact failover testing and reporting
- Real-time replication to blob storage account
- Simultaneously replicate VMs locally & to Azure
- Incrementally adopt the cloud and migrate workloads as needed
What our customers say about us
"Organizations with high potential business impacts from disaster and weak IT DRM capabilities should request a sufficient budget to quickly align IT DRM with business requirements"
'How to Best Align IT Disaster Recovery Capabilities to Reduce Midsize Business Risk', Gartner, 2012